This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Playlist support / Documentation

May 11, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Does this player currently support multiple songs in a playlist? Also, is there an ETA on documentation to describe how to implement this in a ASP.NET Web forms or ASP.NET MVC site? Thanks.

May 11, 2009 at 7:06 PM

I am in dire need of one like this for my silverlight implementation of a DJ site. 

Coordinator
May 13, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Hi,

there is basic support for playlist. Have a look at the example. I'm afraid there are no plans to write additional documentation at the moment. I have too many other projects on the go.

Mark

May 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Cool.  I tried to add it to my site but can't figure out how to add it as another .xap file.  I have 3 silverlight controls on my page but  they are from the same .xap.  I also tried to add the files to my solution but kept getting namespace errors so I must be doing something wrong.  

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 3:25 AM, markheath <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

there is basic support for playlist. Have a look at the example. I'm afraid there are no plans to write additional documentation at the moment. I have too many other projects on the go.

Mark

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (slaudioplayer@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email slaudioplayer@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com