Oops! Couldn't find a playlist

Nov 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM

I have downloaded the sample and it works great for simple file. I even used it on my website for single file. I definitely want to use this as a multi file player and tryied everythign as per example.  But I get Oops! condn't find playlist message.

This is the code I have for sample playlist.

<param name="initParams" value="Playlist=../playlist.xml" />

or even this

<param name="initParams" value="Playlist=playlist.xml" />

I copied same playlist example from your website and have playlist.xml next to sample.html.

Please help. Multi player looks really cool and I would like to get this for my website.

Coordinator
Nov 3, 2009 at 11:06 AM

a couple of suggestions. First, are you hosting on Linux? If so, make sure you get the casing of your playlist right.

Also, can you attach the debugger to it (running locally), and check that the iniParams are being read correctly?

Mark

Nov 5, 2009 at 3:38 AM

Well I am running on vista and my file names are correct and casing is taken care off.

I could not run debugger on it. Something is wrong with my installation and might need to re-install.

Is it possible for you to add a live example of the same on the home page of this project the way you have added for single file player. Single file works really well.

Thanks a  lot.

Harshal